Hey there, Benecia Ponder here with an invitation. I have a passionate call to bring authors together and see their stories told. That’s behind everything I do here at Inspirational Authors. ‘
Recently, I have been inspired to develop a new anthology project involving a variety of inspirational authors. I’m inviting you to jump in to be part of the inaugural book, what I hope will be the first of many.
Basically, I’m inviting you to contribute a short devotional message to be included. A small story with an encouraging nugget for the reader to take into their day.
When you think about it, a devotional is the perfect bite-sized storytelling inspiration tool.
This project is open to all applicants. If you’re an experienced author, I’ll be honored to welcome your contribution. If you’re new, this can be your first real experience of being published in a safe supportive space.
There is a $350 fee to be included with an eye for providing a high-quality publication you’ll be proud of.
- You’ll be one of 21 different authors.
- Your contribution can be 250-500 words long. This includes your brief personal bio and URL displayed.
- You’ll have up to 30 minutes of consultation time with me to support you in getting started.
- The book will have a professional cover design, interior design, copyediting, and proofreading.
- We will have a book website with your author information, photo, bio, and live links.
- You will have Co-Author Credit on Amazon.
- We will have a Social Launch Plan with Book Launch Graphics that make you look amazing.
- We will execute an Amazon Book Launch Event with an eye for Bestseller Status.
- You’ll receive three paperback copies shipped to you in advance of the book launch for your own photo opportunities.
- Our desired book launch land in the perfect holiday gift season. (Late November/Early December)
- We are accepting applications from now through the end of July. Note, we may fill up before the end of the month so don’t delay your submission.
- July & August are for writing, editing, and finalizing submissions.
- In September, the book will go into design.
- In October, we’ll be in the book launch planning process, getting us ready for an amazing launch in late November at the soonest.
This form is for you to express interest in being one of my first co-authors. I will review your application and get back to you about inclusion within 48 business hours.